ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] flex free

Re: [endurance] flex free

Raina Hodgson (srponies@seanet.com)
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 19:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

At 11:07 AM 6/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anyone ever heard of using flex free (Chondroitin sulfate) or something
>similar on humans??
>Not that I'm going to use it, but seems it would help someone with arthritis?
>Friends in Eruope, do they use this substance there?
>Louise Burton
>Oklahoma

Someone at Convention (during "ask the experts" panel discussion)
suggested taking Glucosamine Sulfate. It's available at health food stores
for about $30 for 100 tablets (500mg). Suggested dosage is 3 a day... I did
that for about a week and then cut back to one a day. I used to have
problems with my knees and ankles when I rode but it has gotten
significantly better. No guarantees, but it helped me. Raina