ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] re: Steep Hills in georgia

[endurance] re: Steep Hills in georgia

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 08:22:28 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah that lookout mountain in TENNESSSEE is pretty intense. Never fails
to amaze me how those Yankees took it in 1864.

The hills back east do meet the geographic criteria to be credentialed as
mountains.

Riding condtions vary from region to region. Each with it's own
challenge. I'm sure that the Double digit humidity in the Southeast would
present my trusty enduro steed a shock.

BTW after a stint in the military I did my undergrad work at Vanderbilt
class of '74. I do recall some minor hills back east. ;-)

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Ann Toth wrote:

> Just for everyones info- The applachians go through NGeorgia...N.ga
> has
>

> the most beautiful mountains...green, lush mnt laurel and very hilly
> trails
> Come see us''''!!!
> Ann T....Diehard Rebel with a Limey accent!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~
www HOMEPAGE http://www.slonet.org/~tcrocket