ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: Breaking Arabs

[endurance] Re: Breaking Arabs

rtsantana@ucdavis.edu
Wed, 29 May 96 12:34:11 +0900

Carol,
How about relating the Cal Poly Arab breeding and training program to us with very
little detail? I read an article in Arabian Horse World a few years back about how they
got started with a donation from the Crabbit line, and became a major genetic pool for
arabs horses. I think your knowledge would be of interest to many on this list.

<
> Kelseyville, CA

Ray Santana
UC Davis Medical Center