ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] [Stories and Gilroy Hot Springs NATRC

Re: [endurance] [Stories and Gilroy Hot Springs NATRC

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Wed, 22 May 1996 16:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

> What would be the possibility of making the stories and ride
> results available on the home page and sending brief messages to
> the list about their content and availability?

Actually this is a great idea. It would be very straight forward
for the ride results:

Send the results to me (step@fsr.com), I'll post them on the endurance
page and announce through the listserve that 'Results are in on
Such&Such ride'.

We can do the same on the Ride stories, although the distinction
between what's appropriate for the listserve and what is better
posted on the homepage is a little fuzzier. But I think this is
a great idea, let's give it a try.

Anyone that can't access the homepage can reply to me for
an email copy.

Steph