ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] note from equally mystified "Sal"

[endurance] note from equally mystified "Sal"

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Wed, 22 May 1996 15:24:32 -0700

>endurance-digest Wednesday, 22 May 1996 Volume 01 : Number 464
>
>From: Roskies Greg <groskies@rocler.qc.ca>
>Subject: Re: [endurance] It's cloning....
>
>Diane,
>Are you talking about the... Hi Sal, message. I have not seen the
>Announcement message. Wanna trade some Sals for a few Announcements...
>good deal, real cheap. I can zap them over to you.
>
>I have them coming out everywhere, every ten minutes...wait there is
>another one coming in as we speak. I have this overwhelming desire to
>really hurt this guy. Please....stop. If I see this name again I do
>not know what I will do... I am out of control.
>
>Greg & Ladys Highlight (where is Sal anyway ???)

Uh, right here. DON'T HIT!!! I get the digest and the last 3-4 issues
have been full of Dom's note, which MAY have been meant to go to me as
we've been corresponding on this event.

I don't have a vacation program set, but I do forward my jsnyder@td2cad
mail to my home account (sallijan@ix.netcom.com). Nothing has been acting
"weird" there so far (no bounces or error messages), and I'm not aware of
any problems with the Auspex servers here at Intel.

ObEndurance: Picardia and I did our first "official conditioning ride"
last Sunday, a rather brisk 8+ miles on hills. Discovered her cardio
baseline and know how far we have to go to meet those vet check criteria.
Far! Must stop riding with conditioned 50-mile Arabs (and Maryben's mule)
and go off on our own for some real long, slow distances. She's in basic
trail hack shape, so is ready to start serious work. Not so sure about ME. ;-)

-Sallijan

Sallijan Snyder | ==> I am not a speaker-for-Intel.
Santa Clara, California |
(408)765-9068 wrk (408)629-5909 hm | "Sometimes you'll find a heap of
Internet: jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com | thread on a mighty small spool."
or sallijan@ix.netcom.com |
*Internet Z-Car Club Member #42* | --Savvy Sayin's