ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] You know your an endurance rider when...

Re: [endurance] You know your an endurance rider when...

Linda Flemmer (Blue-Wolf@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 16 May 1996 00:06:55 GMT

At 04:08 PM 5/15/96 +0000, you wrote:
> I have seen the you know you're a dog or horse person when statements, but
>we all know endurance is different. So here are some.
>
>You know you're and endurance rider when...

Your trailer is cleaner than the house

Your living room is filled w/ tack in stages of cleaning

You buy carrots & applesauce on sale to mix with electolytes

You know the difference in Biothane & Oputhane

You shave your legs based on the ride schedules

You spend your wedding anniversary in the mud, in a tent, with your
husband/crew at a ride

You break down & buy a diesel truck that costs as much as your first house