ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Equithotic shoes

Re: [endurance] Equithotic shoes

Stephanie Teeter (step@bluefish.fsr.com)
Tue, 14 May 1996 10:09:11 -0700

So far so good on the Equithotics! The hind shoes wear faster than the front -
especially on hard gravelly surfaces. But 4-5 weeks is certainly within the
range of possibility. And the front shoes can typically be reset. One might
consider steel shoes on the back - since they are cheaper, and the hind
legs don't take as much pounding as the front, so have less need for
the shock absorbing qualities.. Other than price ($45/pr) and the extra work
for the farrier, I've found nothing about these shoes that I don't like.

If you want more info, there is an Equithotics homepage
http://www.endurance.net/brent

Steph Teeter