ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] [PATTISAM@aol.com: Blue Mountain Gallop Ride Results]

[endurance] [PATTISAM@aol.com: Blue Mountain Gallop Ride Results]

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Mon, 13 May 1996 20:28:10 +0800

Patti - make sure the address you use is endurance@moscow.com.
The digest generates owner-endurance@moscow.com as a return
address - that comes to me, not the listserve.

Steph Teeter

-------------------------------

From: PATTISAM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 08:58:07 -0400
To: owner-endurance@moscow.com
Subject: Blue Mountain Gallop Ride Results

The Blue Mountain Gallop in Shartlesville Pa. on May 5 was a hugh success.
This ride is sponsored by Tri-County Arabian Club. We had over 35
volunteers both members and non-members who gave their time so we could have
a good ride. The weather was beautiful and we even had a rodeo to entertain
us in our spare time. 42 started and 38 finished, and given the difficulty
of the ride these people have really accomplished something.
Congratulations. The results are as follows: (I am sending these
separately because I have had problem sending them, I hope it works this
time) I have placed the @ sign next to on-line riders .
Patti and Sam the fat little horse from the suburbs