ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Race of Champions

Re: [endurance] Race of Champions

Lucie A. Hess (lhess01@mail.coin.missouri.edu)
Fri, 10 May 1996 22:54:17 -0500 (CDT)

Riders coming through Missouri are welcome to stop over at my place. I
have had folks stop through on their way to different rides and it seemed
to work out o.k. for everyone involved. I live close to I-70 on a
blacktop so am not hard to get to. My facilities aren't fancy but I feel
that my place is very safe. Please e-mail me privately. Lucie Hess,
Columbia, Mo.