ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Re: Camp Far West Ride

Re: [endurance] Re: Camp Far West Ride

Glenda Glass (sage@mail.volcano.net)
Thu, 9 May 1996 00:50:29 -0400

At 10:38 PM 5/7/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>Is anyone going to the Camp Far West ride? Tili and I will be making our
>>first try at 50 miles. Wish us luck!
>>
>>Glenda & Tili
>
>Hi Glenda:
>
>Yes, I will be going to Camp Far West. It will be my next ride. I tried
>sending you a post but it kept getting returned. It sounds like a terrific
>ride. I would like to hear more about it by people that have done it
>already (hint hint) <g>.
>
>Hope you have a great first 50!! Let us know what your rig looks like and
>we'll stop by and say hello.
>
>Karen in Gardnerville
>& Weaver (who'll be doing the 50)
>& Rocky (who doesn't have anybody to ride him at that ride :(
>
>Hi, all,

Wow, looks like several of you are going to the Camp Far West ride. Tili &
I will be at the old blue van with a high white top pulling a brown 2-horse
trailer. Don't laugh--it's a quite comfortable set up at ride camp--I just
can't pull more than 1 horse and steep hills are a challenge.

Camp Far West is a fairly flat, quite beautiful ride. Lots of trails, some
gravel road, a few rocky spots. Winning times are fast. It is a very
popular conditioning ride for some of the international caliber riders also.

Stop in and see us!

Glenda & Tili (my correct e-mail address is sage@volcano.net. I don't know
why my posts to the list say sage@cozmo)