ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: [endurance] Rocky Mt horses/rice bran

RE: [endurance] Rocky Mt horses/rice bran

JERRY BARFIELD (barfield@primenet.com)
Tue, 7 May 1996 20:12:56 -0600

John, I've had the best luck mixing it with water, somewhere between =
the consistency of soup and peanut butter..With my pickey eater, adding =
his concentrate ration helps. One mare seems to like it as a =
liquid-just play around with it. =20

Jerry & The Devil
Sierra Vista, Az

----------
From: John Greenall[SMTP:greenall@vermontel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 1996 3:24 PM
To: endurance@moscow.com
Subject: [endurance] Rocky Mt horses/rice bran

I know that a discussion regarding gaited horses went on recently and=20
mention of Rocky Mt horses was referred to. I have a friend who is=20
seriously looking for a Rocky Mt horse and would love info from you=20
all. Second. How do you get your horses to like rice bran???
John Greenall
greenall@vermontel.com