ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] first ride & ...

Re: [endurance] first ride & ...

MThomp7389@aol.com
Fri, 3 May 1996 02:21:36 -0400

Diane wrote:

>Gee, Aesthetics as the deciding factor? If the sickle hocks haven't
>caused any problems so far (and it sounds like you've been doing >very
well), and the horse is nice, polite, rate-able, comfortable?, a
>buddy?--why in the world would you want to "change models"?
>My Kasey is all angles, one hip slightly displaced, tender feet--but >he's a
dear soul, a real character, not even that comfy to ride & I >wouldn't trade
him in for the world! So we do our thing, slow & >conservative, and I end
each ride with a smile.
>Isn't that what it's all about?

Thank you Diane!!!!!!
Your message has got to be one of the most (if not the most) intelligent and
true comments about the sport of endurance. I wish everyone could have just
a little more of that attitude. We all know that there isn't a $5
million/year contract out there for us or our bud's (the half that does the
work)?!

Mary Thompson-Moore and Monte