ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] campsite question

Re: [endurance] campsite question

Diane E. Nelson (nelsonde@ttown.apci.com)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 11:49:50 -0400 (EDT)

Before we had an awning installed, we used a 16 x 20' tarp that we hooked
to the roof rack and held up with expanding tent poles. I've seen people
with oversized tarps that wrap over the top of the trailer, secured with
stakes or just tied to the trailer itself, and then held up on one side
with poles. This system should secure the tarp from wind--keep one side
a little lower than the other for water to drain.

Diane @ Safe Haven