ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] rice bran

Re: [endurance] rice bran

MARISA---,'-@ ("MARISA---,'-@")
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:18:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Jude Hall wrote:

> Ok, Marisa - what is it called? (I mean a
> brand or supplier name) My feed mill
> also looks at me as if I'm crazy - their reply
> is they carry "bran", never heard of rice bran.
>
> Thanks, if you can give any more info. I feed
> oil too, so dust wouldn't be a problem.

Hi!

I just looked at the bag. No name! It's just generic, says "feed".
I got it at the local, small time, feed store. But with all the stuff
I've seen about processed/pelleted rice bran vs. unprocessed, I'm
beginning to wonder if I shouldn't feed the unproccessed....

purpl2@teleport.com * by the weather... *
Portland, Oregon ***********************