ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Delivery report for message to [104371,2133] (fwd)

[endurance] Delivery report for message to [104371,2133] (fwd)

MARISA---,'-@ ("MARISA---,'-@")
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

I got a failed delivery message about this post, so I'm resending it. I'm
sorry if you already got it. Could somebody let me know if you already
saw this???
-----------------------------------

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Gwen Dluehosh wrote:

> >Where are you getting the unprocessed rice bran? The price difference is
> >great.
> Yeah, really! I got a 50 lb bag for $35- Iam going to try it on my mares
> and the old TBs as well as the satllion to see if it will give them that
> little EXTRA something.
> Gwen

Good grief!! Are you guys buying the processed pelleted rice bran? Or
the "dusty" kind?? I get the "dusty" kind, 50lbs. for $8. I can't find
the pelleted kind at any of the feed stores around me.

purpl2@teleport.com * by the weather... *
Portland, Oregon ***********************