ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] rice bran

Re: [endurance] rice bran

Diane E. Nelson (nelsonde@ttown.apci.com)
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 16:14:31 -0400 (EDT)

This is what I have been feeding Kasey. You would not believe how he put
on much needed weight after his bout with Lymes. I feed a small
margarine container-full (6-8 oz) once a day. It is not "dusty" and is
quite palatable (even Miss-finicky eater likes it!). I noticed results
within 2 weeks. I backed off the whole corn because he was gaining a
little too much. It's really expensive though--cost me $28 per bag
(20-25 lbs)--but it lasts a fairly long time. Seems comparable to other
supplements in terms of cost.

Diane @ Safe Haven