ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Re: LMF & Fat Horse Question

Re: [endurance] Re: LMF & Fat Horse Question

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 12:22:39 +0800

Thanks Allen, you made a very good point about the vitamen/mineral
content. In addition, this was formulated for the NW, where selenium
levels are low. LMF currently distributes in the northwest and
west. I know they are hoping to expand their market - do you know
if they plan to accomodate regional differences in selenium? Their
current selenium/vitamin E supplementation is geared toward needs
in the northwest.

Steph