ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: Science project

[endurance] Re: Science project

Susan Flagg (bzdgulch@ecis.com)
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 20:38:23 -0700

Stevie & Amanda--

Hello to your 5th grade class at Phillipston Memorial School in
Massachusetts. Good luck on your project. I'd love it if you'd send
results! My daughter is also in the 5th grade. Have you thought of taking
a bottle, inserting a note, and throwing it in to the sea! BTW I'm in
California, the letter came courtesy of Dominique @ Endurowest.

Sue