ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Fwd: >> MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH IN WEIGHT LOSS <<

[endurance] Fwd: >> MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH IN WEIGHT LOSS <<

SandyDSA@aol.com
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 12:27:28 -0400

Steph,
Thought you should see this. I don't know how it got on the listserve.san
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From: vaxa4u@mail-e2b-service.gnn.com (Cogan Corp)
To: vaxa4u@mail-e2b-service.gnn.com
Date: 96-04-09 05:57:46 EDT

Please excuse the intrusion, I am not a mail house nor have
I purchased a mailing list but am an individual attempting
to help people with weight loss. If you prefer not to receive further
information please let me know and your name will be promptly removed.

??? IS PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS ACHIEVABLE ???

<<San Diego Neuro Scientist Develops a Medical Breakthrough in Weight Loss>>

I saw your name in the America On Line directory and wanted to introduce you
to a San Diego Company and product that has literally changed my life. I
have
tried over 30 different Weight Loss Products in the last 10 years and finally

found one that works. For the first time I was able to lose my weight and
keep it off. The product is Ultra CitriSlim and is manufactured by a 9
year
old San Diego Company VAXA International, and is the most technologically
advanced Medical Weight Loss Supplement in History. Lose weight, Increase
energy, burn fat, curb appetite with no change in diet or extra exercise
and no nervousness or jitters. Now for the first time, a medical supplement
effectively and safely addresses body metabolism and REPAIRS and HEALS
the function of adrenal glands, thyroid and the hypothalamus. Over 90% of
the people who try this product are having positive results and a one month
supply costs just $39.95 plus tax and shipping. Ultra CitriSlim has a 60 day
money - back - guarantee, so try the product with no risk for 60 days and if
your not completely satisfied return the empty bottle for a full refund.

I was so pleased with my results and those of my family and friends that I
decided to start sharing the product with others and become an Independent
VAXA Distributor. For a Better Business Bureau Report on VAXA
International or more information on the product and how to order
please e-mail me at vaxa4u@gnn.com.

Best Of Health!