ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Advil/Motrin/Ibuprofen & dehydration

Re: [endurance] Advil/Motrin/Ibuprofen & dehydration

Diane E. Nelson (nelsonde@ttown.apci.com)
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 13:33:45 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Linda--I'm an Advil addict on rides and I never considered the
effects of dehydration. I'm notorious for not eating or drinking while
on trail--always figured my excess retained water and stored body fat
could darn well take care of me for awhile! Will definitely keep this in
mind!

Diane @ Safe Haven