ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] RIDE CORRECTION (PNW)

Re: [endurance] RIDE CORRECTION (PNW)

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 14:36:14 +0800

I just wanted to add that this is a really great ride!! One of the
best. The 100 mile course is fairly challenging in terms of
elevation changes, but the footing is excellent - mostly wooded
trails and jeep roads. Almost no rock in this country. A great way
to see beautiful Northern Idaho!

Steph Teeter