ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: Akhal Tekes

[endurance] Re: Akhal Tekes

Natalie Arnold & Richard Goodwin (trailride@foothill.net)
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 20:27:11 -0800

Lari Shea (larishea@mcn.org) writes:

>I sure wish I would have heard that NPR broadcast. Do you have any idea how
>or if it is possible to get a copy of it?
>
>If you are ever over on the coast, give a call....I'd love to show you my
>Akhal Tekes. Heck, maybe we'll trailer over some day and stay at your B&B
>with them.
>
>Lari Shea http://www.horse-vacation.com
>Ricochet Ridge Ranch Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast with
>24201 North Highway One Lodging at Unique B&B Inns; International
Riding
>Fort Bragg, CA 95437 Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses
>707-964-7669ph/ 707-964-9669 fax At stud: RRR Stolichnaya & RRR Russia

Lari,
We'd love to have you stop by, whether or not you board with us. It's
exciting to hear there is someone doing the Horse B&B thing on the
North Coast. We've stayed at an Irish Beach rental house (about 30
miles south of you, we guess) each Christmas for the past two years and
have wished we could bring our horses with us! We'll send out one our
brochures in the mail; please send us back a copy of your brochure or
whatever.

As for getting a copy of the NPR broadcast, here's the poop:

On the Web: http://www.npr.org/NPR/transcripts/index.html --click on
"Morning Edition"

Basically, if you want a tape, it's US$15.45 (includes shipping)
If you will settle for a transcript, it's $11.50. If you want it faxed
or EMailed to you, It's (would you believe?) $20.00!!!

The order line is (202) 414-3232 (10a to 5p Eastern Time), fax# (202)
414-3046
or write to Morning Edition, 635 Mass. Ave NW, WashDC 20001

Thanx also for your second, more detailed message, same subject.