ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Distribution of email comments.

Re: [endurance] Distribution of email comments.

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 09:31:57 +0800

Roger - to my knowlege, the posts to this list are NOT being cataloged
and sent elsewhere. It is not a function of the listserve.
The messages are archived and made available through the endurance
homepage, but I don't think these are directly available to
the search engines. Often, people will put information from this
and other lists on their own homepages. It's likely that is how
your posts were made public.

Steph