ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Distribution of email comments.

[endurance] Distribution of email comments.

Tina Hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 15:22:45 -0600

At 2:13 PM 3/18/96, Roger Garlitz wrote:
>I just did a search using Lycos a web search program. I typed in the word
>Orthoflex to see what it would find since we have just taken on a very
>large Orthoflex account to sell saddles .
>
>Much to my suprise there was a listing of email messages to the endurance
>email list. One of them was a post that I had made with regard to my
>personal saddle. I was not aware that comments made on this list were going
>anywhere other than to members of this list.

I did the same thing except on *my name* after someone on E-L said do it,
you'll be amazed and I was! I dunno if it's someone passing posts on or
somehow the providers are doing it...anyone else know?

Tina and crew
hickst@nichols.com
Huntsville, AL