ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] "Choosing a Saddle for Endurance & Long Distance Riding

Re: [endurance] "Choosing a Saddle for Endurance & Long Distance Riding

Lucia Humphrey (laneyh@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:26:13 -0800

You wrote:
Laney

>It might help if you gave the title of the book and included you
>full name. The ISBN number is helpful as well.

Dear Wendy -
I guess the correct citation would be: "Choosing a Saddle for
Endurance and Long Distance Riding," by Laney Humphrey. Carmel Valley
CA, Filaree Press, 1996, 63p, illus, glossary, bibliography.
The only way to get it is to order it from me: Filaree Press,PO Box
1361, Carmel Valley CA 93924 ($7.95 plus .53 CA tax for CA residents,
plus $1.25 postage & handling for No. Amer., $2.25 for Europe or $2.75
for Australia prepaid by check or money order)
Happy trails,
Laney