ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] book request

Re: [endurance] book request

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 15:01:01 -0800 (PST)

Are you a memeber of AERC yet? Gotta do it. The endurance Riders Handbook
is about the best book I've seen for beginners. Comes with the
membership. :) $65.00 a year. AERC 701 High St., Ste. 203, Auburn, Ca. 95603
Call 'em for an application 916-823-2260 office hours 8-5 Monday through
Friday Pacific time.

You'll also get the Endurance News which lists all sanctioned rides
(sooner or later) ...Or use Netscape to Steph's Endurance Homepage and
follow the links to the ride calendar.

Welcome to the sport,

On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, VIRGINIA KNERR wrote:

> Hi, I live in a small town in southwest Montana and subscribed to this
> group a month or two ago. I remember someone listing a good reference
> book for those of us just starting competitive or endurance riding.
> Would you please list the reference again? Thank you.
>
> Also, what is the address to get a listing of AERC rides in Montana,
> Idaho or Wyoming?
>
> --Virginia Knerr
> Townsend, Montana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~
www HOMEPAGE http://www.slonet.org/~tcrocket