Subject: [endurance] Power Bars
Author: Ann <WARRINGT@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU> at smtpgateway
Date: 03/06/96 09:23 AM

The thing I actually LIKE about Power Bars is that I
wouldn't think of eating one unless I was extremely
hungry! They can sit around in my saddle bag or
purse for months, and I am never tempted to
eat one, but then they are always there if I
really need calories. We carry them in all our
trucks for emergency food.

Ann & The Gaited Gang
Palouse, WA
warringt@wsu.edu