ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Lathering Vs. Sweating

Re: [endurance] Lathering Vs. Sweating

Diane E. Nelson (nelsonde@ttown.apci.com)
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 08:35:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi Marisa--
If you were successful at putting on the weight it's not surprise that
your horse would lather some. My mare sweats like a galley slave,
sometimes clear sometimes thick like mucous (there's a cheerful image for
the morning, folks). I'd worry more if it widespread over the body. But
it's probably nothing to be concerned about. Just watch those electrolytes!

Diane
Allentown, PA