ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Re: Biltmore

Re: [endurance] Re: Biltmore

Tina Hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 14:19:43 -0600

At 2:22 PM 2/27/96, Truman Prevatt wrote:
>What? The Biltmore already full. Is this the LD or the 50/100 rides? In
>the past Ann has limited the number of LD riders but not the 50 and 100
>mile riders.
Hmmm, don't know as I didn't talk to her - spoke with her SO who, as he
says, is an innocent bystander of all this horse stuff <g>, but I hope what
you are saying is true - I'm after the 50 miler.....Please let us know what
you find out - maybe I'll hear from her soon.

Tina Hicks, hickst@nichols.com
Andy (dal) (who recently protected me from geese *decoys* on a trail ride)
Tony (Arab) (Is that a plastic bag? - quick - TURN & RUN!)
7 fatcats (give us unlimited food and prime sleeping areas and noone gets hurt.)
one husband
Huntsville, AL