ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Riding apparel

Re: [endurance] Riding apparel

Tina Hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 11:06:46 -0600

At 11:15 AM 2/21/96, Diane E. Nelson wrote:
>Many of you probably have waxed cotton coats for riding. I have one from
>Woolrich that has lost its water repellency.
=====
can you Scotchguard waxed cotton? If so, then that's what I would use -
works great on turnout rugs, oughtta work on a coat. Or, call Woolrich and
ask what they suggest.

Tina Hicks, hickst@nichols.com
Andy (dal) (who recently protected me from geese *decoys* on a trail ride)
Tony (dippy Arab) (I sense a plastic bag in the area - quick - RUN!)
7 fatcats (let us sleep where we want and give us unlimited food and noone
gets hurt)
one husband
Huntsville, AL