ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] NATRC and water

Re: [endurance] NATRC and water

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 11:19:28 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Roger Garlitz wrote:

> is an excellent organization that prides itself on horse care and
> horsemanshp, . NATRC has a specific judge for this, the horsemanship judge,
> in addition to the vet judge.

MY $.02 They also seem to condition horses great. The 7-8 mph pace must
keep green horses from being overridden. I've never done one, but
remember reading that NATRC members have over a 90% completion rate at
Tevis. Pretty impressive as the overall completion rate (last I read a
couple of years ago) was around 66%. I think the numbers speak for
themselves.

Another Voice in the Dark!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~