ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Riding shoes & Stirrups

Re: [endurance] Riding shoes & Stirrups

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 10:28:50 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Linda Flemmer wrote:

> Jude Hall wrote:
>
> > I've had a pair of Miller Sportifics for about 3 1/2 years - they definitely
> > need a replacement! But, they really held up well, even through slogging
> > into the middle of knee-high streams to cool at vet checks....

I bought my ariats as soon as my wife saw them hit the market. I was
skeptical at first that I could use them, but they've worked out just
fine. I usually run between 5 and 10 miles during a ride and they are as
comfortable as my running shoes and certainly provide the extra support
in the ankles needed to run downhill with confidence. They've lasted a
long time though the half chaps are pretty wasted by now. The suede is
long since history. <just my $.02>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~