From: Jude Hall
Sent: Monday, January 29, 1996 3:16 PM
To: Robert McAfee
Subject: Re: [endurance] Spring Fever 50/25
Bob, what is the terrain like there? It's pretty early for me (I'm
a novice, would only do 25), but even that could be a lot that early
in the year if it is real hilly. I've never been to Clark State Forest,
but saw that there are a couple of rides there last year and would like
to come over (I'm in Ohio) and ride. Sounds as if it may be too
tough for a March ride for me, though...

Jude Hall
Granville, Ohio
& Kentucky Redbud (aka the racking racehorse)