ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Withdrawal!

Re: [endurance] Withdrawal!

Stacy A Berger (Stacy_A_Berger@ccm.sc.intel.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 96 14:12:00 PST

Text item:

The Shine or Shine rides are in Quicksilver Park in South San Jose. They
are "no frills" type rides that are low key. You get a stunning certificate
for completion, and those that are interested meet at a local restaruant after
the ride. I ride at Quicksilver for conditioning, so I find these rides easlily
completed. There are some good hills, but all the roads are wide jeep trails.
They are great warm ups to the harder rides later on (ie Castle Rock).

The Mustang Classic is up in Grant Ranch, in the eastern San Jose foothills.
It is a wonderful park, with rolling hills. Lots of water etc. The Mustang
Classic is a poplar ride with all the "frills" that also has a foot run,
a Ride N Tie, and a NATRC ride all over the same weekend. Dan Barger has done
a great job on coordinated a good time for all trail users.

I haven't done the American River ride before, but plan on it this year. I
may do the 70 - any inputs on that trail?

Stacy and Porter
(we got Spring Fever already!)

Text item: External Message Header