ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] [TMNQ68A@prodigy.com: Stories and Items of Interest]

[endurance] [TMNQ68A@prodigy.com: Stories and Items of Interest]

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 10:42:29 +0800

Yes - it's true - let's hear it out there - if any of you have
stories or information you want to add to the page send it to
me!

Craig - are you familiar with the endurance listserve? This is
where most of the endurance dialog takes place.

Steph
---------------------------

Date: Fri, 05 Jan 1996 21:52:08 EST
From: TMNQ68A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG R CARLSON)
To: step@bluefish.fsr.com
Subject: Stories and Items of Interest

When learning of the Endurance Riders Home Page in September of 1995,
I read and enjoyed all of the essays listed under "Stories and Items
of Interest." Since then I have signed on weekly, eagerly awaiting
new stories and adventures to read. It is very disappointing that in
4 months time, there have not been any new items added. Can we
expect some soon? (Unfortunately, I am new to the sport and have
been horse-less for awhile, so I have no personal experiences to
share)