ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Back from Vacation Early and ?????

Re: [endurance] Back from Vacation Early and ?????

The Purple Demon (purpl2@teleport.com)
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 17:49:07 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 31 Dec 1995, Tommy Crockett wrote:

> Let's see, on return I think my Mustang mare has gained about 20' about
> the middle. I don't know, but it really looks like she just might be
> prego. Not what I'd hoped for at 2 y.o., given I'd figured I could get
> her to 15h1 with excercise, feed and not bearing a youngster at this
> early age. The numbers should be against it, but anything's possible.
> I'll have my vet check it out at the end of the month. Keep your fingers
> crossed for normal development. Esperanza, let's not be with foal.

The girl across the street from me adopted a mustang last summer. She
was -sposed to be- a yearling. Turned out she was 2 -and- pregnant. The
mare got pretty thin as she came due, but the baby (a colt) was fine, and
now that he's weaned, she's looking -much- better. The colt is
-absolutely beautiful- & BIG!

Ma The Purple Demon ---,'-@ ** Good things **
sa purpl2@teleport.com--Ptld. OR *** who...whine!! ***