ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Tevis video?

Re: [endurance] Tevis video?

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 09:30:11 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 28 Dec 1995, Sullys Maze wrote:

> Just curious if anyone has run across a good video of the Tevis?
>
> None of the horse video catalogs I have seen have anything on this.
>
> Sure would be entertaining (and informative) to have something
> from creation of the ride to current times.

Hi Karen,

Oh I think four years ago ESPN ran an hour segment on TEVIS. Very good
coverage. In depth interviewes with Dr. Ridgeway and riders as they came
into various vet checks. ESPN does market these shows, though I don't
know how long they keep them. They also have a net address, though again
I don't know what it is. You might try fingering espnet.sportszone.com
and ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~