ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] fadjur horses

Re: [endurance] fadjur horses

Dominique Freeman (fadjurs@sadandy.hpl.hp.com)
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 13:49:42 -0700 (PST)

Christopher Fielding <fielding@husc.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I am posting this message for a friend who very much wants to find a
> fadjur horse. She owns one now and really loves him but he is getting
> older and she is looking for another one. She wants one that is about
> five years old. So far everyone says to find the Tones who bred them in
> California but I heard from someone that they had a dispersal sale a
> while back and got out of the Fadjur business. If anyone could help me
> out it would really be appreciated.

Christopher,
You couldn't be further from the truth!!!!!! The Jack Tone Ranch is alive
and doing very well. In fact all three of my boyz (Fadjurs, Jur Prize
and Arabick Jayare) plus Marco Fadjurs who lives with us,
are all from JTR. In fact every horse on the property is at least double Fadjur.

There is abundant literature to be had about the stallions, history of the ranch
and an open barn in June, plenty of suitable stock for sale, and you can
contact Margie (Tone-Hammer) Pope by email for all of the wonderful
opportunities. She can be reached at:

POPE.MARGIE@SMA1.MCCLELLAN.AF.MIL,

or you can call Kathleen (Tone) Hammer (Manager) at (916) 931-3847

I cant say enough about the agility, toughness, heart and endurance of
the Fadjur bred horse. Give them a call, or email Margie.

Dom (and the Fadjur Boyz)

Dominique Freeman | "Life is short, science is long" |
fadjurs@sadandy.hpl.hp.com | |
Hewlett Packard Laboratories, | |
Palo Alto, CA USA | |
Phone: (415) 857-8596 | |