ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Re: On-Line Services

Re: [endurance] Re: On-Line Services

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 16:06:14 +0800

Hi Karen -
Currently 70/80% (depends upon the report you read) of the browsers that access
the web are Netscape. That is our standard for developing pages. And
that would be my recommendation if you are considering another
browser.

And let me know specifically what parts of the endurance page you
can't access - I may be able to locate some html code problems that
affect non-netscape browsers adversely.

Steph Teeter
http://www.fsr.com/National/endurance