Date: Friday, 15-Dec-95 12:46 PM

From: RUN4BEAR@aol.com \ America On-Line: (RUN4BEAR)
To: oogiem@dsrtweyr.com \ Internet: (oogiem@dsrtweyr.com)
To: Endurance Forum \ Internet: (endurance@moscow.com)

Subject: Re: [endurance] Deep sorrow, rider/friend killed/helmets

>>I don't go to doctors and I have no health insurance and I'm as healthy as
an ox at 46. I pay for no one and expect no one to pay for me. I take
responsibility for my own actions and if I am ever injured, I will pay my
own hospital bills.

GROW UP WORLD!!

Teddy<<

You are living in a dream world and *you* need to grow up. How do you
expect to pay for a catastrophic illness like cancer? Do you have a spare
$250,000 lying around? Maybe $1,000,000? If you think because you're
>>healthy as an ox<< that you have some special immunity to disease, then
you, sir, are DEAD wrong.