Subject: Re: [endurance] Deep sorrow, rider/friend killed/helmets
Author: RUN4BEAR@aol.com at Imail
Date: 12/14/95 10:23 PM

Sorry guys, I disagree. There ARE acts of God out there and no matter what
we do, "shit" will happen.

I am one of those people who believes that it is not good enough to tell your
children that the stove is hot. I think they should find out for themselves.
If we keep try to protect people from themselves...then we are indeed losing
our freedom.

Teddy