ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Smoke

Re: [endurance] Smoke

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 09:59:41 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 18 Nov 1995 SandyDSA@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone have a net address for Fire Mtn? Their horse Fire Mtn. Smoke is kind
> of smokin' up the racetrack. Congrats to Jackie and Jim! Sandy

Just her phone 619-375-8915.

Oh BTW Julie Suhr sponsered Brooke Niebergall at Sunland and I chatted
with her a bit about that gelding she just sold to Jackie. 85 consecutive
rides without a pull 50 or more miles. (including Sunland.) Ann Kratchovil
just completed her 56th in a row on Rooney without a pull. Oh BTW she's
second lightweight in the SW right now. If she does the same old same old
in the silver State next week she'll cement that nicely as well as get 3
rides closer to Julie's mark. :)

Congrats to these two as well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tommy Crockett~Los Osos, California USA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~tomydore@goblin.punk.net~~DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu~