ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] [100711.2401@compuserve.com: Endurance Riding in UK & Europe]

[endurance] [100711.2401@compuserve.com: Endurance Riding in UK & Europe]

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 13:32:24 +0800

Hi - I'm forwarding this message to the Endurance mailing list -
plenty of people from the UK on it that you can meet. There is a
UK endurance homepage, and links to overseas groups from the
USA endurance homepage (http://www.fsr.com/National/endurance).
Be happy to help you.

Sue - can you get in touch with Heather?

Steph Teeter

Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 16:07:52 -0500
To: step@bluefish.fsr.com
Subject: Endurance Riding in UK & Europe

I am UK resident and participate in lower mileage endurance rides.
Is there any UK endurance news on the InterNet?
If we want to put some on, how do we do it?
I've recently subscribed to Compuserve, so naturally I look up
Endurance Riding first of all. I can only find US information.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Heather Palmer.