Date: Tue, 14 Nov 95 15:34:00 PST
From: Stacy A Berger <Stacy_A_Berger@CCM.SC.INTEL.COM>
To: owner-endurance@MOSCOW.COM, ENDURANCE@MOSCOW.COM
Subject: Re: [endurance] Prizes
Sender: owner-endurance@MOSCOW.COM

Perhaps I am a bit vain . . . but my favorite completion
award was an 8X10 photo of me and my horse out on the trail!
The Waltenspiel's have done this at the Sonoma 50 for years.
I don't know how the photographer coordinates it, but the pictures
are ready at the dinner (which at Sonoma is a pot-luck!)

Stacy Berger
and Porter (my photogenic partner!)

Morgan Hill, CA