ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re:

[endurance] Re:

Nancy Cox (ncox@bendnet.com)
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 07:12:13 -0800

> > 1 Arleen Neale Wood MC Starbrite L 5:52:00
>

>Wow - this is an incredibly fast time for an 80 mile course! 13 mph on
>average! And the slowest time was 8:48 - Must have been perfect conditions??
>
>Was this the same course as usual?
>
>Steph

Steph,

It was the same course and it had rained, but not muddy and not sandy so the
conditions could not have been better. The only tough part is in the second
loop when you climb the hill. Weather was cool but not cold, it started
raining in the afternoon. And the slowest time was 14:35, Lindsey's time was
listed as 00:00, sorry.

It was incredible the 80's rode faster than the 50's, and the competition
for first between Lew Hollander and Starly Pupke was intense so that was a
fast time also. Pat Murray at 6:59 said she couldn't believe they were
going so fast, she thought she was going fast.

I guess the Northwest championship is so close it is or was up for grabs,
points can do that.

Nancy
Nancy Cox, Enrolled Agent Arabian Horses, Jack Russell Terriers
"Personalized Tax Care" "Animals God Took Special Care in Creating"
599 S. Bent Loop
Powell Butte, OR 97753
503-923-1991/923-5565
FAX 503-923-5565