Subject: Re: [endurance] rec.equestrian
Author: HALL@CC.DENISON.EDU at CCMAIL
Date: 11/7/95 8:10 AM

From: IN%"loomis.102@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu" 6-NOV-1995 22:28:01.33
To: IN%"endurance@moscow.com"
CC:
Subj: [endurance] rec.equestrian

Don't worry about Terry VG, he has done *everything*, and it is all
boring, a waste of time, and requires little horsemanship skills -
-except- his favored sport, Polocrosse. His second favorite sport
is stirring things up on rec.equestrian.

What has bothered me in following the thread though, is that he has
managed to set some distance riders at odds with one another - I have
read several posts from CTR riders really slamming endurance riders/
horses.

Hmmmm, I know I'm new to distance riding, but here in Ohio, I haven't
noticed a difference in the way endurance riders care for their
horses, etc. Around here, many people ride both types of rides....
I just like to tell people I participate in "distance riding" with
my horse, as I do a little of both.

P.S. this is why I didn't ask my cherry leaf question on rec.equestrian,
as I'd be just as likely to be flamed as get my question answered!

You are right, this group is sooo different. (kinda like the distance
riding group in general) :^)

Jude Hall
Hall@cc.denison.edu