ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] clean horses

Re: [endurance] clean horses

The Purple Demon (purpl2@teleport.com)
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 21:25:19 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, MS LOUISE D BURTON wrote:

> Marisa,
> You might want to try VACUUMING your horse!
> I don't know if a regular vacuume will work, but show cattle people use the
> all the time!
> Louise
> Oklahoma

Seriously??!!! <<Trying to imagine getting a *RUNNING* vaccuum anywhere
near Special>>

>From the replies I've been getting, it seems pretty clear that WD-40 is a
*BAD* thing to be using on a regular basis. It worked fine for occasionally
removing tangles, but I think that I've been using it too much. Also,
I gather that the WD-40 could be the reason why her mane is sticky and so
dirty. Now I just have to come up with a way to wash the WD-40 out.....

Thanks for the help!
Marisa

<<Opinions are like belly buttons>> The Purple Demon --,'-@