ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] virus email on the loose

Re: [endurance] virus email on the loose

Tony Wright (wright@wsu.edu)
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 08:39:00 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Roger Garlitz wrote:

> I understand that there is a virus email out that will wipe out your disk
> if you open it. The subject is Good Times. If you get this email, i
> suggest you delete it without opening it. Xerox has warned all of their
> people about it.
>
> Sick people!
>
> "Endeavor to Persevere" regards, Roger Garlitz

NO. NO. NO. There is no Good Times virus that is transfer via email. The
Good Times warnings have a life of their own. It circulates around the
net about every six months.

Tony

----
from:
Tony Wright
College of Agriculture and Home Economics
Washington State University, Pullman WA 99164-6230

Internet wright@coopext.cahe.wsu.edu
DoD #1271