ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] dates of comp. rides on east coast

Re: [endurance] dates of comp. rides on east coast

Lori Hayward (lahaywar@ffx.mobil.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 13:26:57 -0400

>From: BOXWOODY@aol.com
>Maybe some of you east coasters can help this person.
>Steph)
>

>I am interested on finding dates and locations for competitve trail rides on
>the east coast. We have only heard of 2 so far. Please E-mail

Hi......

Where on the east coast are you located? There are a couple of ECTRA rides
coming up. To get a schedule try contacting Lois Crowley
--lcrowley@ctron.com or ph. 508-433-2384. I thought I had my newsletter
with me but don't. Will send you dates and rides tomorrow. There is one
coming up in NY and another one in NJ but that is all I can remember off the
top of my head. Will send more info tomorrow.