ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Ortho-flex saddles

[endurance] Ortho-flex saddles

Virginia Rice 266-2465 (RICEVB@cahl.datcp.state.wi.us)
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 12:46:00 -0500 (CDT)

--Boundary (ID n4QCH8lXABbxl5dmetwcfA)

This is a retry.

--Boundary (ID n4QCH8lXABbxl5dmetwcfA)

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 16:11:00 CDT
From: Virginia Rice 266-2465 <RICEVB@cahl.datcp.state.wi.us>
Subject: ORTHO-FLEX SADDLES
To: endurance@moscow.com
A1-type: MAIL

I'd like to respond to Laura in Alabama about O-F saddles.

I"ve owned them since 1990. Have 5 different models right now.

I haven't ridden endurance in the last few years but have ridden in

UMECRA (Upper M.W) comp. rides with them and many pleasure riding
miles in them.

In Comp. my scores are so much higher because my horses are
comfortable. In the past with other saddles by fall my horses
would develope subtle hindend unsoundnesses which they don't
anymore. I wonder if the people who have bad luck with these
saddles don't follow the advise of the makers to keep the
girth snug?

These saddles do flex and with a loose girth could make the horses
back sore.

I have also been very comfortable in these saddles. Especially
like the stitchdown seat.

I would never own any other saddle.

Virginia Rice
Madison, Wi.

--Boundary (ID n4QCH8lXABbxl5dmetwcfA)--